Originated in Asia minor areas and Mediterranean, Coriander is also known as ‘Cilantro’ or ‘Dhaniya’. It is an aromatic herb with soft lacy leaves and strong smell. This herb is an excellent source of minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, iron, and vitamins that help in combating hair loss. Every part has own benefit whether its seeds, roots, stem, or leaves. Dealing with hair loss is difficult. But with these effective treatments and tips, you can restore your hair to its former wonder in no time.
Tip 1: Coriander Leaves Paste
After applying this magical paste, you will see the results after two weeks on your hairs. It greatly helps in restoration of hair.
- Take a fresh coriander leaf and grind them with 1/2 cup of water.
- Now make a smooth paste and apply it on your scalp.
- Apply it thoroughly all over the hair roots as well.
- Leave the mixture undisturbed for nearly 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat this procedure twice a week.
Tip 2: Coriander Seeds
- Grind the dry coriander leaves to make a powder out of it.
- Now add it to your hair oil every time you oil your hair.
- You can repeat the process as listed above.
- Take two tablespoons of its seeds and grind them well.
- Mix them with nearly 100 ml of any oil you like.
- Leave it for around 15 days.
- Use this infused oil all over the scalp.
- Massage it into your scalp with fingertips.
- Do this 2 to 3 times in a week.
Tip 3: Coriander Hair Rinse
- Just take a few grams of fresh coriander leaves and boil them in water for nearly 15 to 20 minutes.
- Separate the leaves and now transfer the mixture in a bottle.
- Add few milliliters of this rinse on your scalp.
- Now massage it for approximately 10 to 15 minutes using your fingers.
- Rinse it off with your regular shampoo.
- Repeat this procedure for at least twice a week for a natural hair restoration.
Tip 4: Coriander Juice
- Grind the chopped coriander leaves by adding desired water to it.
- Add a little honey or sugar for a better taste.
- Now drink this juice 3 to 4 times a week.