In this part, we will see how Special Oils, Biotin, Onion Juice, and Apple Cider Vinegar can be used to take care of your hair.
This oil is considered to be the best oil for natural hair treatment. Castor oil moisturizes hair and reduces split ends.
Supplies needed: Castor oil and a warm towel
- Heat up Castor oil
- Massage Castor oil on a clean scalp
- Wrap hair in a warm moist towel for 20 minutes
You can add a little lemon juice if you want, the oil is extremely sticky. Adding oil will help fight dandruff. For best results, use the oil twice a week.
Almond oil adds moisture to hair and helps make hair shiny and luscious.
Supplies needed: Almond oil
- Massage oil onto hair and scalp
- Leave the oil on overnight, and rinse your hair in the morning.
For best results use oil twice a week.
Biotin is a B-vitamin. Some consider Biotin the most essential vitamin for hair growth. Biotin can be found in leafy green vegetables and blueberries. Biotin helps renew hair follicles.
Supplies needed: 2-3 biotin tablets, olive oil or coconut oil
- Crush the biotin tablets and mix with oil.
- Massage into scalp and let sit overnight.
- Rinse hair the next morning.
For best use, this Biotin hair pack can be used twice a week.
This juice is considered one of the oldest home remedies for hair growth. Onion juice helps boost collagen production.
Supplies needed: 2 red onions or shallots, and a cotton ball.
Peel the onions or shallots, and chop into pieces.
- Blend the pieces and squeeze out the juice.
- Carefully apply the juice to scalp with the cotton ball and leave on hair for 15 minutes.
- Wash hair with shampoo.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar maintains the pH balance of hair and cleanses the scalp.
Supplies needed: 75 ml of apple cider vinegar and 1 liter of water.
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water.
- After washing hair, rinse hair with apple cider vinegar.