There are many home remedies for dealing with hair loss and maintaining it healthy. Let’s look at some commom home remedies using oils.
This oil helps hair growth, repairs damaged hair, reduces hair damage, hair breakage, and hair loss. Coconut oil is considered a treatment method for damaged hair and one of the best natural conditioners.
Treat your hair with coconut oil following the next steps:
- Warm up oil and gently massage it into your scalp.
- Keep it on overnight, and wash it off the next morning.
Apply coconut oil every time you wash your hair, it is ok to apply coconut oil. For the best results apply twice a week.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E is filled with antioxidants. It enhances blood circulation and increases the amount of oxygen in the body. Regular massage with Vitamin E oil makes hair softer and smoother. It also reduces split ends and reduces hair loss.
You will need 7-8 Vitamin E Capsules to treat your hair with vitamin E oil, following the next steps
- Open the capsules and transfer the oil to a small bowl.
- Massage oil onto scalp.
- Leave it on hair overnight.
- Wash with shampoo in the morning.
For best results use at least twice a week.
This herbal oil dilates blood vessels, increases cell division, and increases blood circulation. Rosemary oil is prepared by distillation of the rosemary herb. Rosemary oil acts as a hair tonic and increases hair growth. Rosemary oil can be mixed with shampoo and conditioner.
To treat your hair with rosemary oil, you will need: 1 teaspoon of rosemary oil, and 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil.
- Mix coconut and rosemary oil in a bowl.
- Massage mixture into hair and scalp.
- Keep it on overnight, wash off mixture the next morning.
For best results, apply at least twice a week.
This oil is golden in color and is also known to improve thinning hair, repair damaged and adds moisturize hair, resulting in silky smooth and glossy hair.
To treat your hair with argan oil, you will need to:
- Massage oil on the scalp, make sure you get oil on hair ends.
- Wait for an hour or so and rinse.
For best results use at least once a week.