Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng or Indian Winter Cherry) is a fantastic tonic for your hairs. Its hormone balancing and antioxidants minimize hair fall and promote shiny and healthy locks. When used with the other hair oils, it boosts hair growth and scalp circulation. Also, treats greasy hairs, greying, and dandruff. Antioxidants fight the free radical that is usually results in greying of hairs. It has been used to cure scalp or hair problems. Cortisol level packed ayurvedic herb minimizes the stress on your body and thereby reducing breakage and hair fall.
How To Use Ashwagandha For Hair Loss Prevention?
Tip 1: Ashwagandha + Basil
- Mix two teaspoons of ashwagandha with the seeds of Holy Basil, Fenugreek, and Amla.
- Add this to 2 cups of sesame oil and steep it for nearly half an hour on a low flame.
- Cool it down before storing it in an airtight container.
- Use this as a hair oil.
Tip 2: Ashwagandha + Brahmi + Amla
- Mix equal quantities of amla powder, ashwagandha, and Brahmi.
- Add some hot milk or water to form a semi thick paste.
- Massage into your scalp and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash it off with water.
Tip 3: Ashwagandha + Amla
You Will Need:
- 6 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoon amla powder
- 3 tablespoon ashwagandha powder
- Mix amla, water, and ashwagandha powder in a bowl till you get a thick paste.
- Apply the mix to your scalp.
- Leave it for nearly half an hour and rinse it off with shampoo.
- Use the pack thrice a week.
Tip 4: Ashwagandha + Yogurt
You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoon dried ashwagandha powder
- 2 tablespoon amla powder (dried)
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Brahmi powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl till you get a smooth mixture.
- Partition off your hairs and apply the mix starting from the roots till tips.
- Leave the mix for about 1 hour after covering your hairs.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Repeat the process thrice a week.