Since the good old days, we are using onion juice as a remarkable hair treatment especially hair loss. It greatly helps in restoring hair shine, and luster stops dandruff, prevents premature graying, treats the dry, itchy or inflamed scalp, helpful in Aloepic (permanent baldness) treatment, cures scalp infection and get rid of thin and dry hair.
How onion juice woks when applied on hair?
Sulfur-rich onions promote healthy hair, and when you apply its juice to your hair and scalp, it provides additional sulfur to help you to achieve thick hair. Sulfur also boosts collagen production which in turn helps in making your skin cells healthy for natural hair growth. In addition to that, onion juice when applied on hair enhances the blood circulations by promoting the blood supply to follicles, thereby improving hair growth.
How to use onion juice to stop hair loss?
- Peel few onions and crush them into tiny pieces.
- Squeeze out the juice from them or bend them in a mixer, juicer or food processor.
- Now massage the onion juice into your scalp and hair.
- Keep it for approximately 1 minute and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this procedure regularly to enhance hair growth.
Note: Just test out in a small portion of your scalp if you are applying it for the first time.
Onion + Honey
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1/4 cup of onion juice to make a smooth paste.
- Now apply this honey and onion mixture all over your scalp.
- Leave it undisturbed for nearly half an hour.
- You can even get a shower cap to cover them which in turn helps you to sleep well all night.
- Wash it off next morning.
- Repeat this process regularly or at least thrice a week and in just two months you will notice that your hair is becoming stronger and shiny hair.