Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is another great remedy that stops numerous problems related to health, skin and hair that have stressed women and men for years such as Hair Loss, chemical damage, and dandruff. It has been used by the Egyptians since 3rd-century.
When you apply the licorice root (Jestamadha) on your hair, it boosts growth, gets rid of irritations as result of dandruff, and soothes your scalp. When you use it in combination with other herbs, this cost-effective remedy does a lot for your hair.
Tip 1: Licorice + Milk + Lemon Seeds
- Make a smooth paste of milk or black pepper, lemon seeds and licorice.
- Now apply it on your bald patches all over your hair to stimulate hair growth.
Tip 2: Licorice Root
- Put one tablespoon licorice root and add 1 and a half cups of water in a medium saucepan.
- Now boil this mixture on a low heat flame for nearly 15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and cool it down.
- Strain the mixture and use it.
- Massage it into your scalp and keep it on for overnight or few hours.
- Finally, rinse it off with plain water.
- Repeat it once or twice a week.
Tip 3: Licorice Root + Milk + Saffron
- Crush the licorice root and add it to one cup of milk.
- Now add some saffron to it and mix it well.
- Apply this paste on the bald parts of the hair.
- Keep it all night and then wash it off the next morning.
Tip 4: Licorice + Milk + Turmeric
- Crush licorice into a fine powder.
- Add one tablespoon licorice powder in one cup of milk.
- Now add 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder in it and mix it well.
- Massage the milk on your scalp at bedtime.
- Keep it all night and then rinse it off the next morning.
- Repeat this procedure for a week and you will cure hair loss instantly.
Tip 5: Licorice Root Tea
Licorice root is believed to minimize hair loss both topically and orally. Drinking licorice root tea is perfect for the people whose hair growth is minimal than the average per month. It will cure many hair conditions like as split ends, dull hair, sun damage and dandruff.
Prepare licorice root tea with Amla and Henna powder and drink it.
Tip 6: Homemade Recipe
This homemade recipe helps to regrow your hair in just ten days.
You Will Need:
- Burdock root
- 4 ounces water
- Licorice root
- Dandelion root
- Rub the licorice root in a glass and then fill it half with water.
- Now rub the burdock and dandelion root with a stone or crush it in a food processor to make a smooth paste.
- Blend the paste with the licorice infused water and apply it all over your scalp.
- Keep it undisturbed on your head for one day and then rinse it off.